Birchland Arts Career High School (ROLEPLAY)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basic Rules

Go down

Basic Rules Empty Basic Rules

Post  Ms. Sermano Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:10 pm

Welcome to the Birchland ACHS roleplay site! Before you create your character and start roleplaying, read these rules and make sure to follow them. If you do not follow the rules, you will be banned.

1) REGISTER ON THE MAIN PAGE FIRST! This site is where you control your character's activities and such. Before doing anything here, you must register on www.birchlandachs.forumotion.com under your MAIN CHARACTER name and send me a message to me on their to register into the school. I will ask you a series of questions regarding your career path option and such, and then you will be welcome to register here UNDER THE SAME USERNAME. If you do not use the same username, I will not approve your registration. I will post your schedule on THAT website. That website will be used as the school's "homepage", like if your character were going to the school webpage.

2) BE KIND! Unless your characters are being rude to each other, be nice to all members.

3) No inappropriate content. Sorry.

4) Stay active! If you are inactive, it's hard to keep roleplay running.

5) No double posting or spamming. Edit your message if you need to add anything.
Ms. Sermano
Ms. Sermano
Admin

Female Posts : 20
Characters : Ms. Sermano

http://www.birchlandachs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down